All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Amnesia?

Why is it every year that I forget where some things are packed? Every year I do all I can to be organized when I pack things up until the next Christmas, yet I am ALWAYS losing something.

Each year we purchase a new Christmas book to read to the children. I had a very hard time finding them all this year. AGAIN.

So here is what I'm going to do;

I'm going to list the books that I 'found' and the ones that are 'missing' and then state where I'm packing them THIS year so I will be able to check bakc here for that info.

Found:
The Christmas Shoes
The Christmas Blessing
Chicken Soup for the Christmas Souls for Kids
Holiday Treasury 'Peanuts'
The Snall One (the donkey Mary rode)
Winnie the Pooh; Jingle Bells, Night Before Christmas, Sweet Christmas
A Precious Moments Christmas
The Tiny Snowflake
The Christmas Miracle of Jonathon Toomey
Christmas Scrbook Memories
Star Mother's Youngest Child

Lost:
Santa Clause (the scrapbook one)
The Christmas Jars
The Night Before Christmas

Ok now I am going to pack these into my ARMOIRE this time!

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP