All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Home Spun Life

My life seems to be home spun by the Spirit of the Lord and sometimes I just flat out get in His way. It's then that I get snags in this garment I call life. In January of 2008, this will be my home away from ministry, as I share the day to day spinning of our lives.

We are a homeschooling family, dedicated to our ministry, and my passion for my readers. If you've read my Apples of Gold Ministry blog, there's no doubt in my mind that you must think I'm close to being perfect, yet I'm not. This Home Spun Blog will be my place to let down my hair and share the tid bits if humour, sadness, and occasional insanity. Of course, the coffee is always on, so pull up a chair in January 2008.

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP