All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Huckabee Against Homeschooling?

I have seen many blogging moms who support Huckabee for the Presidentail candidate, but have you seen this information? I have known many great Baptist leaders, but I'm concerned about the direction this one is going in his hidden agenda against homeschooling. Please send this along to your friends if you value your freedom to raise your own children.

1 kind words:

Debbie December 20, 2007 at 8:03 AM  

Thanks for the info. I'm going to pass this along to my husband, as he has been watching him and been pretty impressed.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP