All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, December 10, 2007

Man it's COLD!

Sunday was a busy day, but abounding in blessings. We started the day off with singing Happy Birthday to my husband as we servedbreakfast in bed. His absolute favorite breakfast is a bowl of Apple Jacks and a cup of coffee.

I had four women from The Sarah Home come to church with me today and one of them got baptized! I had led her to the Lord two weeks ago here in my kitchen.

My In-Laws arrived safely and we had a wonderful dinner together and returned to chuch for evening service.

This morning I woke up to my daughter knocking on my door asking me to wake up and go for a walk with her and her dog, Lady. After a cup of coffee I was ready to go and we enjoyed a quick walk through the freezing cold air and I had to get back to another cup of coffee. brrrrrrrr It was nice to see the homes with Christmas lights in them so early in the morning. How early you ask? 5:30am, yes that early!

We'll be going to Costco today with the family and possibly to Barnes and Noble, I want to get a new Christmas book for this year. Do you have any fav Christmas books? We're having a give away on Apples of Gold Ministries on this very topic, so head on over for a chance to win.

And once I get home I REALLY need to wrap some gifts! Have you finished all your wrapping yet? Do you wait until Christmas Eve to do it all?

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP