All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, December 28, 2007

Transfer

I'll be posting homeschool related articles here, but will continue to post encouraging words in regards to homeschooling over at Apples of Gold Ministries. All the details about our homeschool adventures will now be here.

Please be patient with me as I redecorate this blog. I'm still not happy with my new banner, but I adore my background, thanks to digital freebies and Maria LaFrance. Thanks Maria!

I look forward to 2008 with my homeschooling friends in the blogosphere! My friends here have been such a valuable support for us and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Why the 'Homespun Life' as a title? Well I'll be posting about that soon as well. Don't you like the verse though? I thought it was fitting.

We are taking it slow with our undecorating from Christmas and easing into our curriculum again. The girls have begin their Travel Agent assignments, as posted at Apples of Gold Ministries. I look forward to creating our Disney Vacation Educational e-book.

Tonight my husband is taking me to dinner at my favorite restaurant, so I'm off to my preparation time with the flat iron and my Bare Minerals.

Golly, now I need to make myself a signature to match this blog. ;O)

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP