All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Was there 48 hours yesterday?

Yesterday morning we began with cleaning the kitchen and living room and ended up cleaning and reorganizing the entire home. I'm NOT kidding! We worked until 11 pm.

The fridge was cleaned out and wiped down, all questionable food was tossed.
Sink is shiny.
Counters cleaned, even under all appliances.
Stove cleaned off. But not the inside I had already done that a little while ago.
I cleaned the fronts of the cupboards and window and window sill.
Re organized the cabinets.
Cleaned out the entire laundry room and scrubbed the tile and grout. Wiped down washer, dryer, and stand alone freezer.

Dining room table completely cleaned off and all school supplies put away.
Disinfected and scrubbed kids bathroom.
All Christmas boxes put away.
8 loads of laundry ( or more I can't remember now)
Cleaned bedrooms
Cleaned out and reorganized my bathroom and made a large bag of donations for The Sarah Home.
Then headed to Costco to get the necessary things for my husband's birthday, which is today. :O)

I even had time to be romantic with my husband. Where in the world did all this energy come from? I only had one cup of coffee.

When I say I cleaned a room, I mean I CLEANED. You know, like when you scrape all hard water deposits off the sink and around the toilet bowl. Hard dirty type scrubbing. It was like Spring Cleaning. But I'm so glad we spent the day doing this. It's amazing what you'll find in the process.

When was the last time you cleaned like this?
When was the last time you went through all your medicines and tossed anything that has expired?
How about expired makeup? Yes it does expire. Certain bands just don't "keep" well. Just smell it, if it has an awkward stale smell ,toss it.
It sure is nice knowing my home is now really ready for Christmas.

2 kind words:

Denise December 9, 2007 at 1:35 PM  

What an inspiration you are!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP