All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Adding to the Tool Box

There are different tools that I use from time to time to help in my walk with Christ. One that I wanted to share today is a new site called Christianity.com. Their marketing director contacted me and asked if I would check it out and I have been looking it over for the last few weeks.

One thing that I found that I really like on their site is their interactive Bible Reading Schedule. When you go to the site scroll down on the left side bar to where it says My BST. Sign up and you can customize the schedule to start on the day you sign up. Through your settings you can set your version. I chose King James Version for all my account. This means that when I conduct a search for scritpure it will search King James for me and my reading schedule is set up with King James as well.

When I go to my reading each day it will have my portion of scripture on the right hand side for me on my computer screen. When I'm done reading it, I simply check the box and it saves it for me. This I like a lot, because every year I undoubtedly lose my reading schedule booklet somewhere in the sea of paperwork on my desk.

I wasn't paid to post this info, I just wanted to share a tool that I added to my very own tool box. What kind of tools do you use?

1 kind words:

Angie January 3, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

I'll check it out! Thanks!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP