All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, January 14, 2008

Class in Room #MOM

Once I was finished writing about the winter revival and getting dressed I decided where class would be held today. My room is always the most neglected as I spend my day educating the children and doing housework, so today class will be held in my room. Each of the kids will have a TV tray up against the bed as they do their work. This way I'm still right there to help them and I can get some much needed cleaning done and finally 'catch up' with my own little haven. I have a wonderful little clock radio on my nightstand that has a CD player in it. I love this because I can wake up to a CD of my choice. Today it was nature sounds and I loved it.

What do you wake up to?

Where do you have most of your family education time?

What 'different' locations have you used to have 'class' before?

2 kind words:

Jackie in AR January 15, 2008 at 7:02 AM  

I just bought my dh one of those CD player/clock/radios for Christmas, but we're still using the radio (set to a local Christian station) for wake-up music. I guess old habits are hard to break. :-)

You have a lovely blog!

I've finally answered your question to me about Latin. I've got to get in the swing of having a blog!

Shari January 15, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

Where do we have "class"? I let the kids do their work where ever they want to. Our favorite places are on the top bunk of my daughter's bunk bed, on my bed, and on the couch.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP