All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, January 11, 2008

Growing In Grace Ministries

Growing in Grace is an online publication for girls, tweens and up, and are welcoming their readers today. Go on over and say hello! It's a great place for girls to have their devotions and various other articles for their young lives as they strive to live a virtuous life in the lost world.

There aren't many good, conservative sites for young girls today and this is a new, fresh, bold group that stands for their faith. So please stop by and leave each member a word of encouragement in this new endeavor.



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP