All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Money Bingo

Growing in Grace Magazine is currently accepting submissions for Pet of the Month for the month of February. All ages welcome, just need to be a girl. :O) Chosen pet will be featured in the February edition of GGM. All other entrants will remain in our line up for future articles.

So swing on over and get the details!!! Chosen pet/owner will receive an award for their site. You don't want to miss this opportunity!

*******************************************************************************

Money Bingo

As our week came to a close, I knew it was time that I found a better way to teach money to my little ones. Gina and I headed on over to The Creative Apple and found a wonderful little game called Money Bingo, from Trend Enterprises. We had so much fun with this game and even Timmy played along with us! (By the way, TE also has Christian products and free Printing Projects for awards & certificates)

Money Bingo is a fun way for kids to learn money, in the form of coins, as well as reading the written form of the money (for ex: $.50 for fifty cents) We had a lot of fun with it and it is so much more fun than worksheets.

*note: I am not paid for this review, just my honest opinion and recommendation.

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP