All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What's Your Dark Ages Character?

My daughter Jessi found a fantastic site for those who are studying the Dark Ages in History.




It's a free interactive on line game that allows you to get a Dark Ages name and personality. You then choose the type of chracter you want to be from a knight, nun, monk, lady, peasant, or viking. Once you choose who you are you can select the clothing as well. It's a fun way to learn a bit of culture coupled with history. Once you're done there head on over to their main site at History.com and conduct a search for The Dark Ages and enjoy your journey!




(taken with a screenshot)




2 kind words:

Sheri January 14, 2008 at 5:55 AM  

Hi! the new Homesteading Carnival is up, please come visit it at: http://theshadesofpink.blogspot.com!!

Abi January 14, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

That is cool. I enjoyed making up my character.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP