All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, February 11, 2008

Last Minute Recipes


My husband would really prefer that I have a menu planned out for every week, yet my best recipes are the last minute ones I throw together on a whim. For example, I made a lemon chicken once that was GREAT! I had some lemon flavored olive oil from Lode Star Farms and lightly coated boneless skinless chicken breasts with this tasty oil and sprinkled parmesean cheese and pepper over them. We baked them until golden brown and they were fantastic!

However, Pampered Chef has some really great recipes that are easy and fun to prepare and in celebration of this I am giving away their Season's Best Recipe collection to one lucky reader. When I attended a recent Pampered Chef cooking show I immediately thought of my readers and bought a few copies to give away on various blogs. (And just so cool that you can get their products in so many different countries.)

I have just one to give away here at The HomeSpun Life so I hope you'll sign up. You don't need to have all their gadgets in order to make these recipes, they just make it easier. So if you'd like to have the Season's Best Recipe collection for Fall/Winter 2007 just leave a reply and a contact link for me to find you if you win.
And before you run off too quickly, let me introduce you to a fabulous new conservative teen girl magazine called Growing in Grace. It's online and free! Won't you please come check it out and help spread the word? Thanks so much! (And by the way, they're having giveaways for girls too)
So what kind of last minute meals have you made that quickly became your family favorite?


0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP