All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Meet Me at The Lounge!

I have a very exciting announcement to share with you! There is a FANTABULOUS place for home educators to spend some time meeting and networking with other home educators! Tiany from Live Love & Learn has opened up The Homeschool Lounge for us!

The The HomeSchool Lounge you will find an open forum for discussions, as well as groups for specific topics. All of the most visited homeschool blog writers will be there waiting to welcome you as well as the writing team from The Heart of the Matter. You can customize your very own homeschool "Nook" and add the RSS feed from your blog righ t to your nook for all your new connections to keep up to date on the latest happenings in your educational world.
There's just so much fun happening there among our wonderful homeschool bloggy friends and we are WAITING FOR YOU! So come on over and get signed up, it's FREE! SO come on over and find me once you're there and add me as your Lounge Sister! I have coffee waiting at my little nook. ;O)

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP