All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, March 31, 2008

Almost There!

We finalized the April Edition of Growing in Grace today and it will be published for tomorrow. We're so excited! There's so much in the works for the girls at GGM and we are just so ecstatic at all the growth in this wonderful ministry for girls! SO keep an eye out tomorrow for all the fun!


The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

1 kind words:

Miss Jocelyn March 31, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

I can't wait! I hope we get a lot of visitors with this issue. It's rather large compared to the others, huh?

:)

MJ

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP