All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, March 21, 2008

Christian News: Fire Proof Your Marriage

From the creators of Facing the Giants, is a new film 'Fireproof' starring Kirk Cameron. Be sure to come by and see the trailer and read all the news about this life altering film to promote saving marriages in the world today!

You can come post your encouraging words on their blog!

Please do help promote this film on your blogs and help spread the word!


2 kind words:

Christina March 24, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

THANKS!!! I'm posting it now...

A Pondering Heart March 28, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS! You won a prize from the blogoversary! :) Come by and see!

And I love your header!!

Blessings!
MJ

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP