All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, March 31, 2008

I won a free book for my daughters!

Wowee I won!!! Check this out from the TOShomeschoolbloggerCompanyPorch:


Wow! The response to this contest was amazing! A huge thank you to Salem Ridge Press for sponsoring this contest! Let's review what they have offered.

Salem Ridge Press is a publishing company, established in November, 2005, dedicated to bringing back quality children’s books of the 1800’s and early 1900’s for a new generation of readers. We strive to republish books that are well-written, interesting and wholesome, and we hope that you enjoy these books as much as we have!

In the Fall of 2007, we released the first seven books in our Emma Leslie Church History Series. From the time of Paul to the time of William the Conqueror, from the forests of Britain to the deserts of Arabia, from the arena in Rome to the First Council of Nicea, these dramatic stories make excellent history supplements and great reading!

There are to be 50 winners! Get your glasses and get ready to scrutinize this list to see if you are one of those winners. Each winner will be notifid by e-mail that they have won so please reply to that e-mail as quickly as possible. If your name is on the list and you don't receive an e-mail, check your SPAM box. If I do not hear back from a winner within one week of this post I will choose another winner. If you don't have a blog then I use the first part of your e-mail address to identify you with.

Here we go!

1. ElCloud 26. servingthekingofkings
2. donnak4 27. ksteele7454
3. LoriLynn 28. wrongwaywendy
4. eval 29. animama
5. ra4folk 30. rondideboer
6. hanessa1 31. dannjen
7. murfandmurfette 32. minivanmamma
8. England11 33. doberdu
9. ourhomelearning 34. treesaw1
10. writingcanvas 35. wendlylh

11. 5coopers 36. volmerfamily
12. grodi11 37. Ksudoc92
13. sonshine4u 38. gentlebenswife
14. pjckim 39. giantthaw
15. BevG 40. obrien62
16. TheNotebookingCorner 41. farminmarbles
17. daplazic1 42. 1writermom
18. kseppala 43. mafbk
19. inchargemom 44. orangenkitty
20. sisterlisa 45. jmlatham96
21. teboschool 46. homeforschool
22. Notvmom2004 47. Ruth
23. martinmoose 48. tbjcowling
24. jsgay97 49. mcoconnor
25. school4jesus 50. Susan

WHEW! Look at that list will ya! I do hope you will enjoy reading your book. Be sure to come back here and let us know what you think!

Tia Linschied
Senior Editor of HSB




1 kind words:

Digging for Pearls March 31, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

If you have a few minutes, I would love your input on my blog in regards to the ten struggles that Christian women face. Thank you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP