All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, March 10, 2008

It's a Slumber Party!



My friends at 5MinutesForMom are having a
blog party and you're all invited! My name is Sisterlisa and I have 4 children. Three of them are girls! My two oldest girls write with me at Growing in Grace Magazine. I'll tell you more about that later. For now I want to PARTY!

I always enjoy creating invitations for parties and found these really cute invitations especially designed for sleep overs at BirthdayExpress! I have purchased birthday packages from them numerous times over the years and have been so happy with what I ordered.





I love their complete party packages that come with everything you need. Here is what we'll be using for our sleepover:

Now it's time to get our pj's on!!! I found these really cute pj's at PajamaGram and also found matching Oebee's slippers at ShoeBuy that my daughter Moni simply loves.


Now I do hope you remembered to bring your pillow. I found this cute pink pillow case at AmericanKidsBedding. Because after all, what's a slumber party without a good pillow fight? ;O)Now who would like to have a cupcake? My daughter, Jess, has a favorite cupcake so that's what we made for this party. Her favorite is Confetti Cupcakes! We found these at HeySugarCupcakes: She calls them The Blonde Cupcakes. How cute!
Now what would a good slumber party be without a good chick flick? Here is one of my favorites: 'Pride and Prejudice'.


Now I have to tell you that while I was at the blog party I ran into a few friends of mine! MamaArcher, Sprittibee, and DevilDogsWife! I also got to meet several hundred other ladies! Some of them are giving away free gifts to their party guests so be sure to check out the list of guests and have fun meeting other women. Come to think of it I have a free gift too! I'm offering this fun little blog header (for Blogger) graphic for free to one lucky blogger. Simply leave a reply and let me know you'd like a chance to win it. (I will customize the size to what you desire)


If you are like me you probably love a good magazine to flip through. Sometimes magazine subscriptions can be a luxury that you can't afford so here are a couple of free online magazines that I think you'll enjoy! This one is a magazine for girls, both for mothers and daughters! It's called Growing in Grace Magazine.


It's a Christian publication full of articles to inspire and encourage young ladies to live a Christ honoring virtuous life. They're even having a giveaway, in their March Issue, as well. To one of their readers, they are giving away a New Testament King James Bible.

Another free online publication I like to read is The Heart of The Matter. It's written for homeschooling moms, by homeschooling moms.

HOTM Magazine


I hope you've had fun at my little corner of the blog party. Be sure to swing back to 5MinutesForMom and meet some of the other guests.

*I was not under any obligation to post about any of these products, just wanted to have a bit of fun at the party.







8 kind words:

Diana Evans March 10, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

Happy Ultimate Blog Party!!!

oh I used to love sleep over parties as a child...

Nice to meet you and please pop by to be entered to win a great free give away!!!

Cheers,
Diana

Mocha with Linda March 10, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

Cute party! Thanks for your hospitality! I'd love to return the favor at my blog!

Scrapping Servant,  March 10, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

Nice to meet you... I had fun here and hopefully will see you again in the mix.

forgetfulone March 10, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

What a great post! I love all your pictures. I've used birthday express, but my kids will be 12 in a few months, and they've almost outgrown it. They have cute party favors. I'm enjoying looking around your blog. You're invited to visit mine, too. http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/03/lets-party.html

Your blog header is gorgeous! And I have a sister named Lisa which is what drew me here in the first place. Take care.

Rick Rack Attack March 10, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Popped over from the blog party. Love your blog. I'm having so much fun visiting everyone. Pop on over & visit me if you'd like. Confessions of an Apron Queen... http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

devildogwife March 14, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Oh, I love the pjs!!! I need to find some new girlie spring pjs. Hmm... ;)

Storm March 14, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

Anonymous,  May 13, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Cute blog. Those cupcakes look really YUMMY!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP