All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Clean Tub

While we were spring cleaning the other day I decided to try a more natural approach to cleaning my bathtub. I brought in the baking soda and white vinegar and wiped down the inside of the tub with this easy solution. No scrubbing was needed and the ring disappeared! No, it doesn't smell quite as nice as fresh clean rain, but you could always add in some lemon juice for fragrance. :O)

Jocelyn has a few ideas on how to use Salt, vinegar, and lemons as well/ Be sure to swing on over to Growing in Grace where she posted her Making the Home articles!


2 kind words:

Miss Jocelyn March 27, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

Sounds like a lot of fun! I am glad we're spring cleaning. We have so much stuff we just need to get rid of!

And I am glad you liked the FF challenge. Will you post any pictures of your handwriting?

Miss Potter was an excellent movie... sorry for the spoilers! LOL

Kysha March 28, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

I'm going to try that one. Thanks!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP