All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, March 21, 2008

Stumbled Upon While Homeschooling

Every so often I sit down at my desk and Stumble Upon some different fun sites on the WWW.
I like that I can enter 'homeschool', 'education', or 'Christianity' and get only those kinds of sites.

Here are just a few places I 'Stumbled Upon' while Homeschooling today.

I found it fun to see samples of what different age levels write at Write Source. Sure gave me encouragement that my children are on the right path. ;O) They give you examples of what most kids that age will write. Lots of great tips too.

Then there's Edheads, an interactive educational site for kids, kinda reminds me of Brain Pop, only this one can become graphic in the surgery scenes. :P But for science minded kids, it would be great! (Preview first to be sure)

One of my favorite time eras is Medieval and I found a lot of resources at All About Medieval Times.

At ABCTeach I found free printables for Sudoku puzzles, which I have found that Moni LOVES these and it's such good practice for her brain using numbers.

I even got to 'meet' a new blogger after my own heart named Monica. Be sure to drop by and say hello. I saw that Monica and I had two things in common right away! Can you guess what that was?

1 kind words:

Christina March 24, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Great links! Thanks for sharing!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP