All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, April 7, 2008

Chipotle


Just wanted to share quote from a friend of mine...

"Life is too short to not eat at Chipotle" ~Sprittibee

(hee hee ok Heather your quote is published.)

*photo courtesy of Sprittibee.com




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

2 kind words:

Dawn April 7, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

Here's mine: Life is uncertain; eat dessert first. :-)

Bunny Trails April 8, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Along Dawn's line of thinking, my dad's grandma always DID eat her dessert first, so she wouldn't run out of room. But she was the only one who ever got to do that. Dad and the other kids weren't allowed! LOL!! :D

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP