All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Disneyland Trip!

Our family is planning a trip to Disneyland in Southern California in May and have three days to spend at Disneyland. Not only that, but we're trying to plan a day for the Long Beach Aquarium as well as the Cabrillo Beach Aquarium.

We'll get to meet some of you while we're on our journey and we're so excited about that! If you're already a member of The Homeschool Lounge you can find out more at My Nook.

I'm writing a Disneyland Educational E-book (No it's nothing like the old E tickets) but should be fun. We'll be adding more to it once we get home and then we'll have it available for homeschoolers to get their education while on vacation. No textbooks required! ;O)

Of course I'm taking my camera with me, but sure would be great if I had more room on the disc. I may have to keep the laptop in the car for emptying my camera. It will be so much fun to take shots of my children at Disneyland. We are so excited! Gina has no memory of the greatest place on earth and Timmy has never been there. He says he wants his first ride to be Space Mountain! I heard the new Buzz Light Year ride is a hit too. So who else can go with us?


The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

4 kind words:

sharla April 23, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Yay!!!!! How fun I was born only a few minutes away from there and was raised in Anaheim. That is really neat for you! ( It is nice to meet you btw I like your posts on GGM)
GB~
sharla~

Indrani April 23, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Pretty yellow flowers.
Happy WW!

Miss Jocelyn April 24, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Wow, sounds like you'll have a great time!! I hope you learn lots and make lots of wonderful memories!

SuperAngel April 24, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

oh that is going to be so much fun for y'all!
I hope everyone is getting better at your place and I hope you had a spectacular birthday! :D

I have no idea what the turtle part of the verse meant. Unless it is like the frogs that croak... that sort of thing.... :)

Love,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP