All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, April 7, 2008

Homeschool Blog Awards

I have the honor of writing with the team at the HSBA, and what makes it even more exciting is that my HUSBAND is writing with me! Please come by and see what the Lord placed on our hearts to share about today!

The ladies writing at the HSBA are so kind and sweet! They have a few new writers that came on board and you'll get to read all about them very soon. They have a very special thing in store for everyone so please keep checking back! You're gonna love it!





The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP