All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Share Your Faith: Marriage Edition

The next Share Your Faith Carnival will be the 'Marriage Edition'. I am scheduling this carnival for May 23rd because we will be at Disneyland for two weeks in May. But please do send in your submissions!

The Marriage Edition, based on Ephesians 5, will be about how your marriage has stood through the test of time. Maybe your marriage has been criticized by others, temptation sent your way to destroy the relationship, the loss of a family member, or simply difficult financial times. The objective of this carnival is to bring Glory to God in how He led you and your husband to make the marriage work. Share your blessing of how Great God has been to your marriage by sending in your:

Name
Blog Name
Blog URL
Title of Post
URL of post
And a brief description to thehomepsunlife@gmail.com



You can use the graphics to invite your friends to join us in sharing our faith about how great God is and that He can empower you to make your marriage stand the test of time.





























The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

1 kind words:

Sallie April 10, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

I missed the last share your faith but I will try and get a post done for this one. God has blessed us SO much!!

God bless,
Sallie

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP