All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Such a clever boy!

Well, it's Timmy! He's at it again. He just says the CUTEST things! You should see what he said last night at dinner!

Then today, his Sunday School teacher came to visit and she explained that last week's lesson was about the Prodigal Son. She taught the class about this son leaving home with the money and living the life that displeased God and how he ended up with the swine. She had explained about a pig pen and how dirty it was. At the end of the lesson she asked the children what the son gave his son when he came home and Timmy proudly rose his hand and when she called on him announced the most clever answer,

"He gave him a ring, a robe, sandals, and a bath!"





The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP