All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, April 25, 2008

TGIF!

Happy Friday Everyone!
Today we will be assisting a new women's ministry by painting an interior home for them so we will be away from the computers, but I wanted to let you know that I have a post up at Homeschool Blog Awards for their Foto Friday and would love to have you come check it out!

(There's a new club for homeschool kids to join with their parents!)

Also, if you didn't see the new Hallmark Hall of Fame's Movie last week titled, 'Sweet Nothing in My Ear' starring Marlee Matlain, it really is a must see and a fabulous social studies film about the deaf culture.

I will be hosting a discussion about this movie at Apples of Gold in the very near future. So if you haven't seen it find a way to get your hands on it!




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP