All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blessings!

I was honored to have been contacted by our church's 2 year Adult Bible School in regards to teaching Sign Language as an elective to their students. I have attended this school a while back for a year and this year the timing has worked out for me to complete my two year degree, and I'll be teaching as well. I'm so honored and excited! I have asked my friend, Miss Charlene, to help in some of the classes with some role playing and assistance with preparing the lessons for the class. There's no better way to learn sign language than with the help of a dear deaf friend.

Not only am I so blessed to have her help with this new project, but she has also agreed to write with me at AGMinistries.org (a.k.a. Apples of Gold) Please keep us in your prayers as we have this opportunity to serve our Savior together.




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

4 kind words:

Miss Jocelyn May 26, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Wow! That is awesome, and yes what a blessing. May god use you in wonderful ways!

Elizabeth May 27, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

We used to have a lady in our church who signed. She has since left and now we need someone to fill the gap. Wouldn't I love to learn a second language!

Sisterlisa May 27, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Elizabeth!!! You can learn sign language. I will be posting lots of tid bits and resources in the future. In my right side bar up top click on 'Sign Language with Sisterlisa' for my other SL posts.

Martha May 28, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Congrats Lisa, I know you'll do great!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP