All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Building Your Sign Language Vocabulary


I thought I'd share a video with you that could be very helpful to you as you learn sign language. This video will lead you through :

• 838 Most Common Signs

• 10 Clear Video Lessons

• 10 Review Lessons

• "Helps for Learning Signs"

• "Rules for Fingerspelling"

• Religious Vocabulary

• Manual Alphabet

• Numbers 1 - 1,000,000

• "Four Great Truths"

• More


I hope you will be able to get this video. They offer discounts for your ministry AND for home schoolers!


Stay tuned for some simple basic lessons in sign language.


The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP