All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, May 30, 2008

Bulletin

Today I posted my Foto Friday at the HSBA so take a quick jump over there and see the photos and photography tips that I have for you today. Sunday is June 1st and many of you know that means GGM will be publishing their June magazine. There's a lot in this summer issue and you won't want to miss it.Apples of Gold Ministries Also, I wanted to share with you about the exciting new growth that Apples of Gold is experiencing. We are taking on new writers to help bring encouraging words to this discouraging world. You'll want to see the devotion that Charlene shared with us today. Any homeschooling mom can use that article when she's baking a cake with her children. That's three subjects in one, Bible, Science, and Home Ec. ;O)

May I also direct you to a very interesting series of Expelled articles brought to you by Miss Amanda Dixon in her column, Stop the Presses. Today, she shares a few more interviews with people who saw the film.
Miss Amanda has been working hard on this series and I'd love for you to come check it out.

There's also a giveaway going on for those whith adorable little babies. You'll see Miss Amanda's cute little sister, LucyLillie starring in this giveaway at 'A Pondering Heart'


One last stop for today and that is with Miss Joy at Practical Purity. She shares her views on how to respond to people when they've made a decision to follow Christ more closely. Maybe you think that's strange, because of course we should react with support and respect, but that's not always the case. I recall when a family member noticed I wasn't wearing pants anymore and I was rebuked for wanting to be modest. Come see what Miss Joy has to share about how she feels.


(One last reminder, tomorrow is my daughter's birthday. So please keep an eye out at GGM for our birthday celebration for Miss Monica June and leave her a nice message.) ;O)





The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP