All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, May 19, 2008

Homestead Carnival Coming Soon!

The Homesteading Carnival is coming soon and you can submit your articles here:

Don't know what a Homestead Carnival is?

The Homesteading Carnival is a group of women who are striving to live a more simple down to earth life that consists of finding more economical ways of living. Including, gardening your own vegetables and fruit, canning, sewing, etc..

Each week a different lady volunteers to host the carnival at her own blog and shares all the entries that were submitted.

Here are some of the past Homestead Carnivals:

Quite the Variety At The HomeSpun Life

April Showers Bring May Flowers at The Homesteading Carnival Main Site.

The 44th Edition at Shekinah's Place

I hope you can submit your entry and join the fun!






The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP