All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Share Your Faith Carnival

Our Share Your Faith Carnival: Marriage Edition will be hosted at Apples of Gold Ministries on May 23rd. This carnival will be one for women who desire to share how God has worked mightily in their marriages. We want to encourage other women, that going through a hard time can come out good. Let's pray for God to show us how He can use us as a vessel of encouragement for women who feel there is no hope.

Whether you have lost a child, dealt with addiction, suffered from obstacles that seemed to not have an end, yet God showed his might and His power through your faithfulness then please consider sharing your triumphant victory with us. You never know how YOUR story could be the ONE thing that helps to save another marriage.

So please join us by sending in the following information to me through the Blog Carnival Site at our very own Share Your Faith Carnival page.








The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP