All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, May 19, 2008

Skin MD

I had the wonderful opportunity to sample a bottle of Skin MD when I found that 'From Dates to Diapers' was giving away a few of them.

My daughter suffers from eczema and I figured we could try it out and see if it works. I was amazed at how soft our skin felt after applying it the very first time. I used it on my elbows, which were in bad shape, and within just a couple of days I noticed an incredible difference.

Jess used it on her feet at night accompanies with a pair of soft socks and her feet remained soft! With the summer months rapidly approaching it's important for those who wear sandals to keep in mind that ugly calloused feet aren't very pretty.
Skin MD helped to keep her eczema under control and we recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry skin. This lotion is a thin lotion that soaks into the skin, leaving your skin feeling smooth. It's not heavy and greasy like other lotions.

No animal products or testing
Fragrance and colorant free
Dermatology tested
Non-comedogenic
Hypoallergenic
Paraben free

We used this on our feet, elbows, legs, knees, hands, and upper arms. I have always had bumps on the backs of my upper arms since I was a child, but with Skin MD I saw a rather large difference in the appearance of my skin.

If you'd like to read more reviews by your fellow bloggers simply click here.

Special thanks to Pete Grimaldi for allowing us to sample this great product!




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

2 kind words:

SuperAngel May 19, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

thanks for stopping by and looking at my photos of those flowers! I thought they were so beautiful!

This product sounds good. glad it worked for Jess!
Love,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Miss Jocelyn May 19, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Hmmm I shall have to check that out. :)

And I linked your interview for FIREPROOF on the Weekly as well as the Faith Carinval (also on HSBA!). I hope you get lots of visits!

Love
MJ

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP