All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So Much to Share

Thank you to everyone who prayed for our trip to Southern California. We arrived safely at 5:20 AM Monday. We rested for the first day and yesterday we went to Disneyland! We had such a great time, but I am not going to tell too much right now. The reason is because there is SO much to tell and I want to be able to upload the photos and VIDEO first! Timmy had something really great happen and I want you to get the full picture. ;O)

Please be in prayer for Robin Samson from The Heart of Wisdom. She is very ill and relies upon the prayers of her sisters in Christ! A friend of hers has been posting updates on her blog, please do what you can to send her encouraging replies and cards if you can.




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

3 kind words:

Martha May 7, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

Hi Sisterlisa!!

I came to this blog because I was interested in Fireproofing My Marriage!! :)

I love it!

It's so great to know you made it safely :) be sure to update us on Disneyland!!!

I look forward to hearing about your experience and I can't wait to see you at church again!

Blessings!
Martha

Jacque May 11, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Happy Mother's Day, my dear friend!! I hope your day today was so very blessed!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!
We had such a great weekend!
Love you!
~J

Miss Jocelyn May 12, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

So glad you're all having a nice time. Can't wait to see all the videos and photos!!

Love
MJ

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP