All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

From our trip to California Adventure Park:






For more Wordless Wednesday please visit:
http://5minutesformom.com
http://www.wordlesswednesday.com/
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Tiany/534888/







The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

8 kind words:

Kim May 21, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Great photos! Looks like a fun trip.

Kim @ TheBitterBall

mah-meeee May 21, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

looked like lots of fun!


stopping by from 5minutesformom

Martha May 21, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

Oh my goodness, it looks like you guys had a blast!! Next time, don't forget to smuggle me inside your suitcase!!!

*winks*

Momma Bug May 21, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

Lisa,
It is a pleasure to meet you!
Actually... I think I commented on your nook - I never got back to you after your kind response and email address!
I think I am known as Momma Bug there too.
I don't know much about how all this computer stuff works, but I'm sure we can hook up somehow!

My mom is an inspiration to me too:-)
I'm not surprised that you know her. She is beloved of many, gentle servant that she is!
I hope you'll visit me again at my blog - I'm not getting around much on the H.L. as yet. I think my time is coming though!!!

Love,
Analene

Christina May 22, 2008 at 6:36 AM  

Ahhhh... What a blast!!!

Miss Jocelyn May 22, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Aww wow! Great photos! Can't wait to see more. :)

And thank you for your comment on my recent post and your encouragement.

Love
MJ

Tiany May 25, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

What fun! Looks like you all had a fabulous time, your daughters are so pretty!

De'Etta @ Choosing Joy May 29, 2008 at 3:33 AM  

Great photos. It looks like a fun trip.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP