All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, June 2, 2008

GGM Announcement

GGM has had to make some changes to their graphics hosting and now has new codes for you to snag for your side bars. If you're still seeing the May cover(Blue with Mother-daughter) then you haven't updated your codes yet. GGM has set this up so that you won't have to change the codes again. Prayerfully there won't be any issues in the future like this again. So please go grab the new codes. Here is what you should see on your blog now:











The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

1 kind words:

Miss Jocelyn June 2, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Everything looks great and I so love the graphics!!! Beautiful! Great job. :)

Love
MJ

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP