All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, June 1, 2008

June's Issue: Honoring Fathers


We are so excited to announce our June issue of GGM! There's so much that we have to bring to you this month that there's no way I could possibly describe to you how much went into this month's issue. The girls worked hard as usual and Miss Jocelyn again helped bridge the gap due to time constraints on my part. Her extra effort is greatly appreciated. Jacque works so diligently to edit every article her girls write and they write A LOT! These girls are on fire for the Lord and writing their hearts out as God inspires them to bring His Word to be understood by young women all over the world! So please come by and enjoy this month's issue of Growing in Grace Magazine.













The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP