All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, July 31, 2008

August Issue of GGM is Ready!

The August issue of GGM is now available! Just wait til you read about the adorable young lady who is on the cover!This is our daughter's dear friend Olivia! The theme for the month is Lemonade! So be sure to come over and get your free August desktop! If you still have old graphics from the month of May that means you didn't grab the new codes! Which by the way, once you get the new codes you'll never need to get them again. They switch automatically for you!

I wrote an article about winning souls that I would like for you to read and grab the cool graphic for participating in the act of leading souls to Christ.

Moni wrote a fun heart warming article on friendship and Jess shares about making some healthy steps towards being strong.

Even Gina helped a bit with her little recipe for Taco Burgers! Please come by and check it out! The team worked hard, as always and a very special thank you to the Dixon family ladies for all their hard work!



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP