All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cleaning Home: The Natural Way

The other day I had someone try to hand me a recipe for a home made cleaner for the home which contained Ammonia and rubbing alcohol. YIKES! Can you just imagine how many seconds it would take to knock you out?!? No, thank you.

A woman I know who makes her own solutions offered me this, baking soda, vinegar, and water. I know I can trust this solution for when my little ones want to help clean the kitchen cabinets. They enjoy helping and I know that it's safer for them to use this solution than any other I could buy from the store. 

Tea tree oil is a natural antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-infection oil. So I add a few drops to the solution as well. *Caution, using straight tea tree oil on sensitive skin is not recommended, so be cautious how young of children are near the undiluted bottle.

signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP