All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cleaning the Minivan

One quick tip I'd like to share with you, and many of you may already do this but, wet wipes are a great way to wipe down the inside of your car. I recently became a Melaleuca customer and in my beginning kit I got Melaleuca Tough and Tender wet wipes. We will now be keeping these in the glove box for quick clean up jobs in our busy vehicle.

So have you ever used a wet wipe or baby wipe for something other than the counter tops or Baby's behind?



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP