All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Homeschooling With Encouragement


I was honored to be asked by Val(So.Cal.Val) to review her new E-book, "Homeschooling with Encouragement" this last month. I was able to sit down and read her book in one afternoon and was very happy to see all the wonderful things she put together for homeschooling parents. I have a list of books I recommend to new homeschoolers as they begin their journey as a homeschooling parent and I am adding this one to my list if resources.

She discusses various ways to homeschool children, creating your schedule, evaluating your homeschool year, your plan of action, avoiding burn out, and so much more. It's a wonderful resource for any homeschool mom, especially one that's just getting started. I highly recommend this book by Val and I know you'll enjoy it as much as I did.



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP