All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No More Streaks

Ok you're going top hear it again, I really enjoy my Melaleuca products! The Glass cleaner is the best glass cleaner I have ever used and I'm NOT kidding! No matter what product I tried in the past, they always left streaks. I have used vinegar before and that left no streaks, but it never did clean as good as this product does. Not only does it work great on my mirrors, but also on all glass surfaces, including our reading glasses and sunglasses. I can't wait to use it on my minivan windows! What has been your favorite glass cleaner?



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

1 kind words:

Miss Jocelyn July 24, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Either water or Basic H I think have been my favourite. :D

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP