All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Procrastination

Come one now, I know you do it too! We procrastinate! I had a dilemma with our dishwasher and my husband brought home another dishwasher for me, yet we lacked the time to fit the installation into our schedule. Then I got a new dishwasher soap and haven't had any more dilemmas so we figured we'd wait on using the other dishwasher. Well, where we live we're not allowed to have appliances in the driveway. (Don't ask.) Anyway they verbally requested that we relocate it the other day and as our days became more and more busy it slipped our minds. Today we received a written warning to not only remove the dishwasher, but to clean the entire driveway. "The entire driveway? what's wrong with my driveway?"

In the busyness of life I hadn't noticed how bad it actually got! So today I tackled my driveway! The children came out and we all pitched in. While I was decluttering the top of our outdoor cabinet I found a brand new border for my flower bed complete with matching stakes to keep it down. A wonderful young gentleman who is staying with us right now said he knew how to get the job done! He installed it for me!

Not only this but our driveway is now clutter free and we cleaned out the trash barrels as well. It's certainly not any fun to clean those out! We used our Sol-U-Mel from Melaleuca and the MelaPower as well. Three of us tackled those barrels and they actually smelled tolerable again. lol I know I know, "How did I ever let it get this bad?" Well life happens, that's how.

What have you been procrastinating?



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

1 kind words:

Wendy July 30, 2008 at 7:34 AM  

ahhh, name it! I am a bad procrastinator. I need flylady to whoop me in shape. Just check out my to do list for this week and you'll see what I'm procrastinating, LOL!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP