All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Taco Burgers

Taco leftovers! Yum yum! What can you do with taco leftovers? Here's an idea from my childhood days, my mom loved these!

Taco Burgers
Left over taco meat
Shredded cheese
Hamburger buns
Sour cream
Salsa

Pile hot taco meat on the bottom bun and sprinkle with cheese. Spread inside of top bun with sour cream and salsa. Heat in microwave just until cheese begins to melt. Overheating will cause bun to become rubbery. Use caution, the bread can become quite hot within just a few seconds, so allow it to cool for a minute.

What do you make with your taco leftovers?




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

2 kind words:

Miss Eyebright July 19, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

You have taco leftovers?! Wow! We rarely, if ever, see leftover taco meat in the fridge. We gobble tacos down. You ask what we do with our taco leftovers...we don't!

Have a very bright, very cheerful day!
Miss Eyebright

Sisterlisa July 19, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Yes, we get the large logs of meat and cook it all at once then prepare taco meat. We separate it into ziploc bags so we can easily and quickly reheat it later in the microwave.

We love tacos too, so much that we eat them at least 4 times a week.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP