All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Can't Wait!


The other day we saw the UPS man, which my kids adoringly call The Present Man, and he had a package for us! My children rushed the door asking if it was their new math books from Math U See. Sadly it wasn't their math books, but it was a shipment of children's books, which I'm giving away at AGMinistries. Guess what happened yesterday just before we went to church? The Present man came AGAIN and this time it was with our 18 pound box of MATH BOOKS!

Since we were headed out the door we couldn't open them yet, but today we did! We are so excited to get started! We have one more thing that we need in order to get started and that is the Starter Set of Manipulatives that I got from Ebay! I did download the free sample packets of each of their books from Math U See and two of my girls worked in them today.

All this and we're not officially starting until September 1st, I think we'll ease into it and do a bit now. I just love this time of year! Don't you?!? Do you have all your books already?!?



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP