All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Daily Happenings

Today is Saturday and my girls are finally home from camp and they are beat! Jess slept from about 6pm last night until 7 this morning. I was also able to get some rest since I had only 3 hours sleep the night before. You see I drove up to camp Thursday night and the preaching was INTENSE. What a phenomenal evening we had there!

Last night was my husband's last night of his softball league and today we are going to the lake. We're preparing to leave now and we have a full day ahead of us. We pray the weather will be good and that I can get some pictures worth sharing. :P

We don't often get a chance to head out of town for the day like this, so we're excited about the trip. How often do you take a Saturday and go somewhere with your family? (Other than the supermarket) ;O)



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

1 kind words:

Wendy August 11, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

Have a fun trip!! I'm glad camp went well, I prayed for you guys. We tend to have so much to do on Saturdays that usually it's juts going out to eat ;o)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP