All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Jacque Dixon

Today is Jacque's 40th birthday! I wish I could be there to see you for your birthday, but since I cannot I want to let you know that I pray for many more years of abundant life for you.

Proverbs 31: 28, "Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her."

In the years you have been a wife and mother I have already seen this verse ring true in your life. Not only that but you have given your time to help Teach and Train other women as well.

Titus 2:3-5, "3The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

4That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."

Now don't be discouraged, I'm not saying you're 'aged', but it's your longevitiy as a Christian that has brought you to the place where you can most certainly be known as one who lives this portion of scripture.

I can also testify that you are a true friend.

Proverbs 18:24, "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother."

You do show yourself friendly and are true to your friends through thick and thin.

Romans 1:8, "First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world."

We are truly thankful to have you in our community dear Jacque. Thank you for cultivating the Spirit of the Lord into your online contributions to all of us. Thank you for the stand that you take in your faith, in being a wife, a mother, and a friend. Most of all, thank you for loving the Lord!

Happy Birthday!





The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


5 kind words:

SuperAngel August 28, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

Amen! I am so arising up and tell everyone that she is blessed!
this is a very sweet tribute! :)

Thank you for joining with us to celebrate my Mama!
Love,
Miss Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

Grandma Starr,  August 28, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

A very sweet post.

Blessings,
Grandma Starr

Sharla~ August 28, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

Mrs. Dixon is a great blessing isn't she? That was a great birthday post!

Thank you for commenting on my Joy post on FF, I love to see parents take joy in their children it warms your heart (even when you have none of your own!)
GB~
Sharla~

MrsD/Jacque August 28, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

My sweet Sister... I read this earlier today (the 28th), on my birthday. I feel like Queen for the day. I have so many real friends who are so lovely to me.
Thank you for being one of them.

I think everyone has been way too generous, but I so appreciate all the wonderful things you all think of me.

I am so blessed to have such wonderful children and a great husband who works hard and I don't always deserve!

I love you dear sister, and I so love your family. What an honor to be blessed in this manner.
Thank you!!
Love you, Jacque

http://jacquedixon.com

Miss Ellie August 29, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Those pictures seemed to match your post perfectly!

Thank you for the comment on my Thankful Thursday post!

I hope you have a lovely rest of the day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP