All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Homeschool Agendas


Today I'm participating in the HSBA's Homeschool Memoirs Meme and this week they're asking for us to share our homeschool agenda. I had mine previously posted, but updated it since we had a new addition to Jess' line up. ;O)

In addition to this, today we are giving honor and prayers to Marsha and David, as their adorable little son, 'Dozer' went to be in the arms of our Heavenly Father last night. Please stop by Heart of the Matter to leave your prayers with her family. They have an address for sending cards.



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP