All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, August 18, 2008

Homeschool Stereotypes

As we all begin our new homeschool year and brave the comments people make in public about us homeschooling, please consider this devotion from Alpha Omega. Just wonderful! Don't let the 'stereotype' of homeschoolers get you down or even embarrassed, just follow the advice given in the article linked above. :O) What have you done in your community to give the people a better example of a homeschooling family?



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP