All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 22, 2008

My Family


Many of my friends call me Sisterlisa and I have been married since 1992, I have four children, Jess, Moni, Gina, and Timmy. We are a homeschooling family and believe whole heartedly that homeschooling is the best choice for education. While there may be some 'good' private schools, being home is best.

My husband is a ministry man who leads a 12 step recovery home for men and I am currently leading the women's home. I own and run AGMinistries and Growing in Grace Magazine. My three girls write for GGM. We enjoy what many call the Organic Church. Our teacher is the Holy Spirit (John 14:26 and 1 John 2:27). We are lively stones!

We love serving in the ministry, but our greatest ministry is being with our children! We have fantastic support in our homeschooling endeavors from all of our family. We are so happy to also have the online support of the homeschooling community! Thank you all for making homeschooling a great testimony to the world we live in today!



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


1 kind words:

MrsD/Jacque August 23, 2008 at 12:57 AM  

Yes, see, that picture is what I am going to try to do with my new header... all of our children. We need to get out there while it is still summer though!! :D Now that the grass is mowed a bit, they can walk through it.

We LOVE working on GGM with you all. I am so thankful you are one of my dearest friends. God is good, dear sister. God is good!!

Love you all~
J

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP