All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 15, 2008

Perspective

Gas prices are lowering, but still quite high. Most of the fires have stopped and the air has cleared, but we're having a heat wave of 104 degrees PLUS. We're in a drought and the AC keeps shutting down our power, making our mobile hotter than you know what.(Well maybe not THAT hot.) So why is it that I still want a grande hot coffee that costs more than a gallon of gasoline?

If we are willing to pay more for coffee, should we not complain about the gas or the weather?

What's wrong with us?!?!



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

2 kind words:

SuperAngel August 16, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Wow! what a thing to ponder! thanks for this look at perspective! :)
great thoughts!

Love,
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP