All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Prayer Request

We've had the honor of responding to the Lord about taking in a young teen boy into our home for one year. Due to a series of unfortunate events in his family, his social worker is requiring he be enrolled in an accredited school. Seeing as how the private schools here are not accredited, and homeschooling under my 'private school' isn't an option, we requested they consider the local public charter homeschool C.O.R.E. His worker APPROVED! So he's now on the waiting list to be accepted and is currently attending at a public school. PLEASE PRAY that the C.O.R.E. will have an opening and recommend this is a good option for him!! I would be able to teach his mother how to homeschool so that when he can go home she pick it up herself for next year. It's an absolute miracle that the requests we have brought before the Lord have been answered thus far. We praise you Lord!

Thank you ladies!



The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

3 kind words:

Jen S,  August 15, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

I will be praying for your situation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I look forward getting to know you through BCM!

SuperAngel August 16, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

I am praying! I am so glad God has blessed with boy with your family. He is going to be so loved and cared for!
HUGS!
Love,
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP